Understand the vision, and uncover market-user insights
1 - 2 weeks
- Define what success looks like by listening and learning about your business to understand your hopes, fears, and vision for this project, and develop clarity on your "Why".
- Conduct lean market research to understand the current marketspace and winning business models, and what makes them winning.
- Conduct lean user research to understand who are current the customers in this market, and develop a behavioral understanding of why they buy or don't buy.
- Identify the project team to identify who is responsible for each part of the project task.
- Draft vision and principles that will define what success looks like and how we will know if we have achieved it
- Develop lean market profile that identifies the nature of the competition in the current marketspace and winning business models, and why they are winning.